By Barbara Douglas,Ray Woolfe,Sheelagh Strawbridge,Elaine Kasket,Victoria Galbraith
This fourth version presents the main entire advisor to the sector of counselling psychology, exploring various theories and philosophical underpinnings, perform methods and contexts, concerns. it's been up-to-date to mirror present concerns and debates and to map onto the learning criteria, and provides the last word better half on your trip via counselling psychology education and into the office.
New to the fourth edition:
- Chapters on: Person-Centred treatment; Mindfulness; Neuroscience; attractive with and accomplishing study; Reflective perform; overseas Dimensions; and Ecopsychology
- A companion website delivering hours of video and audio, together with conversations with counselling psychology practitioners and trainees, and articles, workouts and case studies
- Other new positive aspects comprise: Further Reading, ‘Day within the lifetime of’ dialogues with practitioners; Reflective Exercises, and Discussion Points, and new case studies.
Special cognizance has been paid to the subject of study, either as a subject matter in the course of the ebook, and during 4 new chapters masking the use, perform and book of study at diversified levels of educating and practice.
The guide is the fundamental textbook for college students and practitioners within the box of counselling psychology and allied health and wellbeing professions, in any respect levels in their occupation and throughout more than a few settings, either within the united kingdom and across the world.
Read Online or Download The Handbook of Counselling Psychology PDF
Similar psychological counselling books
This e-book is a suite of tips that pros can use so as to propose on parenting talents. each one pointer should be written down for consumers with the intention to act as a reminiscence relief for the intervention plan.
This article captures the $64000 dating among faith and the kinfolk with a evaluate of correct literature at the topic, synthesizing it inside of a theoretical framework. The booklet exhibits how those social associations paintings – or don’t interact. a lot of the study is ancient in nature.
Expert curiosity within the medical functions of attachment idea keeps to develop and evolve, and while narrative techniques also are gaining floor. This booklet explores how attachment-based principles can be utilized in medical perform by means of supplying a pragmatic and complex exposition of scientific techniques.
Parenting: modern medical views bargains clean insights into treating mom and dad and their young ones that spotlight the evolving function of folks during the lifespan and amidst modern social strain and alter. via drawing from their very own own studies in addition to these from medical perform, exotic clinicians and analysts research every one section of parenting via various lenses to take on our largest parenting questions.
- Im Garten der neuen Freiheiten: Ein Reiseführer für die späten Jahre (Beck Paperback) (German Edition)
- Empowerment Practice with Families in Distress (Empowering the Powerless: A Social Work Series)
- Practical Clinical Supervision for Counselors: An Experiential Guide
- Financial Planning and Counseling Scales
- Family Therapy: Pearson New International Edition: A Systemic Integration
- Breaking Free: How Chains From Childhood Keep Us From What We Want
Additional info for The Handbook of Counselling Psychology
The Handbook of Counselling Psychology by Barbara Douglas,Ray Woolfe,Sheelagh Strawbridge,Elaine Kasket,Victoria Galbraith